The final leg of the race from college to the industry! Accelerate your career development & growth by joining the AICS intern program right now!
6 program highlights that you don’t want to miss
✓ Diversified AI Fields
We provide a top-notch AI platform for Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, NLP, Cloud Services, Big Data Analytics, and Machine Learning. We have opportunities in various roles such as software engineers, marketing managers, product managers, UX/UI designers!
✓ 3C Enhancements – Communication, Collaboration, and Coordination
Opportunities for hands-on experience in product development in a world-class business environment – you will greatly sharpen and enhance your workplace communication skills via project discussions and interaction with team members from engineering to product management!
✓ Put Your Knowledge Into Practice!
You will have opportunities to contribute your ideas and creativities in the projects which match your area of expertise & interests. Work with AI professionals & learn from these industrial mentors while you are working on your degrees. You will definitely be challenged & grow in your technical skills & articulation!
✓ Innovative Working Environment
AICS office is in the brand-new ASUS Li-Gong building. Modern workspace, hi-tech and start-up work style… Come unleash your endless creativity here!!!
✓ Competitive Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary, plus health insurance, meal allowances, etc. Enjoy our five-star amenities such as the swimming pool, basketball court, gym, and more!
✓ Path to Full-time Employment
Top performers during the internship will be offered full-time ASUS employment. A leap forward into your professional career!
How to apply
- Application qualification
- You need to be enrolled full-time as a college student. College juniors and first-year graduate students are preferred.
- Preferred majors: Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Information Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Bioinformatics, and Medical Informatics.
- Internship types
- Summer internship: Minimum two months. Starting from 07/01/2021 for students in Taiwan. Starting from 4/1/2021 for international students.
- Year-round internship: Minimum of three months, five days a week. 8 hours per working day is required throughout the duration of the internship. Start time flexible.
- Application deadline
- Summer internship: 4/30/2021
- Year-round internship: Application open year-round with no deadlines.
- Required documents
- College transcript from the past two years.
- A one-page resume that includes schools, areas of research and bio.
- Internship location
- Taipei office or Singapore office based on qualifications.
- How to apply
- Please click on the “Apply Now” link and follow the instructions to fill out your information, attach the required documents and then submit.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com