We’re on a mission to transform healthcare by connecting scattered medical data to derive insights that enable better patient care. On the cutting edge of medical AI, we partner with top healthcare providers to understand, analyze, and structure medical data. AICS’ solutions are deployed in top healthcare providers around the world. AICS has an agile, start-up environment with great career development opportunities. We invite you to join us and advance medical AI together.
At AICS SG, you will:
- Work with a world-class team of engineers and researchers.
- Deliver a product with machine learning truly at its core.
- Build a user-friendly, data-driven, clinically-proven product with strong business impact.
- Work with large medical enterprises and hospitals to deliver value to the healthcare system.
- Develop different skillsets and push boundaries in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Dive into a clinical domain through research, process mapping and interviews with clinical stakeholders to identify pain points and clinical needs.
- Assist the manager to define a prototype, minimally viable product, and a minimally sellable solution that meets stakeholders’ needs and adds value to healthcare at different phases of the project.
- Independently execute various tasks required along the product delivery roadmap for productization, clinical, regulatory activities and sales, such as managing a clinical study and preparing regulatory documentation etc.
- Work cross-functionally with engineers, doctors, nurses, medical staffs, and hospital administrators.
- Ensure all development processes and deliveries are compliant with information security and privacy regulations.
- A good communicator with the ability to convey plans and ideas concisely.
- Result-driven, detail-oriented, data-obsessed. Be able to wear different hats and help reduce uncertainty in projects with proper planning.
- Creatively, think outside the box to navigate the pathway of product delivery.
- Willing to take extra effort to learn a new domain knowledge, especially in the medical industry.
- 2+ years as a product manager or similar role (e.g. project manager).
- Degree in engineering, computer science or medical-related domains.
- Bonus: academic or industrial experience in the healthcare industry.