We’re on a mission to transform scattered medical data into collaborative knowledge for better patient care, starting by partnering with some of Taiwan’s best healthcare providers to understand, analyze, and structure medical data. We are on a promising edge of medical AI with good progress on product development and successful deployments to several healthcare providers. AICS is a start-up environment with great career development opportunities, we invite you to join us and advance medical AI together.
- Participate in developing and conducting cutting-edge medical research with our hospital partners.
- Identify appropriate statistical methodology needed to meet study objectives. Analyze, evaluate and report on complex observation research data.
- Work closely with team members to advance medical AI projects, must be familiar with data analytics and basic programming languages.
- Assist with promoting medical AI products and communicate with end-users.
- Database system management and maintenance.
- Hands-on experiences with at least one data analytics software. (SAS, R, STATA, SPSS, PYTHON, etc.)
- Strong communicator who is result-driven, data-obsessed, and detail-oriented. Passionate about your work and eager to learn new things.
- 1+ years of industry-related experience as a data analyst working with large database systems (i.e. clinical database, MOHW database).
- Understand the applications of epidemiological research and analysis methods, familiar with medical literature research and discussion.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, or related field.