AICS is a division in ASUS with a start-up vibe, innovation, and sound growth mindset. We are looking for qualified mobile developers to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
- Work with team members to develop and implement mobile AI projects.
- Cooperate with other departments, support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications while writing clean codes.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Attend training courses aggressively; learn state of the art technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications in the App Store or the Android market.
- Proven work experiences as a Mobile developer.
- Understand the needs of mobile users.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Familiar with design patterns, third-party libraries, and APIS.