AICS Singapore division works with local and regional partners to deploy AI/ML medical solutions. Singapore’s strategic location and international environment allow us to understand unique insights, build international teams and tap into growth markets across Southeast Asia.
We are looking for an operations manager to join and support our Singapore team. The position plays an important role working directly with AICS’s executive leadership to enable successful business and people operations.
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for operational excellence? Would you like to grow your project management experience as well as executive exposure? Are you up for the challenge of managing priorities in a fast-paced and complex environment? We’d love to have you on our team!
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the office.
- Manage contractors, vendors, and internal processes.
- Establish the Rhythm of the Business for the team – plan and schedule team meetings including all-hands and staff meetings.
- Manage and coordinate internal/external events.
- Work with management, HR, and external recruiters to support recruiting activities.
- Partner with Finance to ensure effective budget and expense management.
- Define, plan and drive continual process improvements.
- Monitor team health and morale; plan and organize team activities to foster community.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in relevant field (e.g., Liberal Arts, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science) and 5+ years experience in financial management, business planning, operations management, strategy, project management, human resources, or business-related roles.
- Experience in identifying an issue, investigating, developing a solution, implementing the change, and monitoring the results.
- Track record of delivering measurable operational improvements (improved value/efficiency, increasing quality, and/or reduced costs).
- Experience running multiple projects or requests at the same time.
- Ability to work and create structure in complex and ambiguous situations and respond flexibly in time-sensitive situations.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Quick learner and willing to adapt to a dynamic working environment.