AICS is a division of ASUS with a start-up vibe, innovative spirit, and sound growth mindset. We focus on providing SaaS and AI solutions for enterprises to solve real-life problems in the healthcare industry. The Big Data team is looking for talented software engineers to solve challenging problems.
- Work with team members to develop and implement AI algorithms.
- Master data analysis and other data science technologies to understand data and design a scalable data pipeline architecture.
- Work closely with data to optimize data systems and pipeline architecture. Design and build the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology.
- Identify and select the latest AI/ML technologies to solve problems.
- Deploy and integrate AI models into back-end servers and build up front-end interfaces (webApp or APP).
- Collaborate with other departments to effectively use internal/external big data.
- Aggressively attend training courses, learn state-of-the-art technologies and study the latest top research papers.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics.
- Can quickly master a new programming language.
- At least 1-year experience in Python development.
- At least 1-year experience in AI development or Data engineering.
- Passionate about researching AI, familiar with AI/ML technologies.
- Experience in Kaggle competition and fine-tuning Machine Learning models.
- Engineering, Statistical, or Applied mathematical background.
- Familiar with Data Engineering tools on GCP/AWS/Azure/Aliyun, etc.
- Familiar with VM/Docker.