We are the PM team of AICS. AICS is a newly formed software division with a start-up vibe, innovation, and sound growth mindset. We focus on providing SaaS for AI devices to solve the real problems for various industries. The PM team is looking for Project Manager for the flawless execution of projects, coordinating internal resources and processes to manage key client projects, ensuring all projects are delivered on-time and produce the desired results within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time within the scope.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- 3+ years working experience in a Project Management role in the technology industry.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- MBA or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and AI/ML/Big Data/Cloud technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.