AICS is a division of ASUS, with the mission to transform healthcare through AI & SaaS. Utilizing deep technologies in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, we build and deploy secured solutions that improve the quality of care, increase accessibility, and reduce costs. We have deployed our solutions in over 20 hospitals in Taiwan and plan to expand our services in Singapore and the region.
- Management of day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, and mentoring.
- Build and grow a best-in-class engineering team.
- Working closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical designs for distributed systems on the public cloud.
- Report on the status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management.
- Work collaboratively across engineering and product teams and manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced researchers and software engineers to successfully ship software products and continue to grow our business.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electric Engineering.
- 8+ years of building successful production software systems.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Understanding of best practices in software development processes including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management (Github), and test automation/CICD.
- Experience with Azure or the other public cloud providers.