We’re on a mission to transform scattered medical data into collaborative knowledge for better patient care, starting by partnering with some of Taiwan’s best healthcare providers to understand, analyze, and structure medical data. We are on a promising edge of medical AI with good progress on product development and successful deployments to several healthcare providers. AICS is a start-up environment with great career development opportunities, we invite you to join us and advance medical AI together.
- Develop new partnerships
- You will study the market landscape, identify and prioritize partnerships, and develop the relationships and go-to-market GTM to turn these into major new channels of growth for AICS.
- We have great opportunities to work with large accounts, including academic, industrial, and governmental. You will need to develop the relationship, devise strategies, and define deliverables with product team.
- Expand current business opportunities
- You will work with product team to expand current product offerings to more hospitals and/or healthcare providers.
- You will need to develop pricing and other proposal details to win new clients. Negotiation and contracting is also a part of your responsibilities.
- Develop new business lines
- You will need to identify new business opportunities, based on AICS’s existing technical platform and near-term development capabilities, and perform market due-diligence to assist in developing GTM.
- Build up AICS branding in medical AI
- Develop joint PR opportunities with our partners and work with product and marketing team to promote AICS in medical AI.
- You are willing to do whatever needs to be done to close a sale or partnership. Calls, meetings, documentation process: you’ll make it happen to understand the customer, build strong relationships, and close deals.
- Result focused & metrics driven: building partnerships is exciting for you, first and foremost, if and only if it aligned with our strategy and beneficial to the business in the long term.
- Analytical & detail oriented, and able to appropriately communicate that detail to customers and other senior stakeholders.
- Develop pricing strategy and revenue models for SaaS service.
- You are comfortable leading business analysis and negotiation for complex customer contracts and pricing agreements, with appropriate support from legal counsel.
- You can successfully lead large proposals, and generate related documentations (RFP responses, supporting materials) needed to win that business.
- A demonstrated track record of success.
- 5 years of experience in relevant fields: marketing, sales, and/or BD at a high-growth healthcare or tech company, and/or in management consulting.
- MBA degree preferred but not required.
- Have owned revenue targets (sales, marketing, BD) previously.
- Startup experience / Healthcare experience.
- Well connected in government or healthcare ecosystem landscape.