We’re on a mission to transform scattered medical data into collaborative knowledge for better patient care, starting by partnering with some of Taiwan’s best healthcare providers to understand, analyze, and structure medical data. We are on a promising edge of medical AI with good progress on product development and successful deployments to several healthcare providers. AICS is a startup environment with excellent career development opportunities, and we invite you to join us and advance medical AI together.
At AICS, you will:
- Work with a world-class engineering team.
- Build and support a product with machine learning truly at its core.
- Build a user-driven, data-driven, and domain-driven product with tangible business impacts.
- Bring value to the healthcare system, and work with large medical enterprises.
- Develop different skillsets and push boundaries in a dynamic start-up-like environment.
- Provide on-site leadership for the project team by building and motivating multidisciplinary team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Work with and inspire our world-class engineering team with excellent product vision, long-term product roadmap, and short-term milestone delivery.
- Define and analyze metrics that will drive product and feature development.
- Identify and decompose complex business problems, clarify users’ needs and develop them into well-defined features, software requirement documents, and business logic.
- Ensure all development processes and deliveries are compliant with information security and privacy regulations.
- Identify new business opportunities based on the existing technology platform and near-term development capabilities, and build products to support these opportunities.
- A strong leader. Result-driven, detail-oriented, data-obsessed, and highly organized. Be able to wear different hats and handle uncertainties.
- A strong communicator capable to lead in customer-facing scenarios.
- Willing to take extra efforts and learn new domain knowledge, especially in the medical industry.
- You have 6+ years as a product manager or similar role (e.g., project manager).
- You have worked at top tech companies or well-funded startups.
- Degree in engineering, computer science, or medical-related domains.
- You have academic or industrial experience in the healthcare industry.
- You have been part of a team working with modern machine learning infrastructure.