AICS is a software division of ASUS, with the mission of transforming healthcare through AI. Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies in Natural Language Processing and Computer Vision, we build and deploy robust solutions to improve the quality of care, increase accessibility, and reduce costs. We have deployed our solutions in over 15 hospitals in Taiwan and plan to expand our services in Singapore and the region.
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineers who share our sense of mission to help solve challenging practical problems using their machine learning expertise while building our products and services. You will be involved in all stages of R&D, including problem definition, data collection, and analysis, AI/ML system design as well as model training, evaluation, and deployment.
- Design and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools, select appropriate datasets, benchmark models, and perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning.
- Keep models up to date by incorporating continuous learning into the system.
- Work with the AI Research team to transform prototypes into production models using best practices for model development, management, and maintenance.
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced product managers and software engineers to successfully ship software products and continue to grow our business.
- Research new ideas in machine learning and identify product opportunities for applying them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in designing, training and deploying machine learning models in a production environment.
- Development experience with ML frameworks and libraries.
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing and/or Computer Vision techniques, preferably in the medical / healthcare domain.
- Ability to work independently and ramp up to new areas quickly.