Business Development Director (US Market) – Medical AI
Business Development Director (US Market) - Medical AI
*Candidate is required to be based in the United States.
We are on a mission to move the digital transformation together with AI and data-driven insights. We fight for a more sustainable and efficient healthcare system by unleashing the power of data. We are on a promising edge of medical AI with good progress on product development and successful deployments to several healthcare providers.
ASUS AICS is looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Director to penetrate the US market with our AI-enabled medical services, ex. ICD10 AI coding assistant, and move the services to the next level. As a business executive with strong knowledge in the US healthcare market, especially in revenue cycle management, you will establish strategic partnerships and sell ASUS AICS medical services to the nation’s prominent health systems, physician groups, and medical billing companies.
- Develop new partnerships
You will identify and prioritize partnership opportunities and develop them to become new channels of growth for AICS medical services. You are responsible for selling in the AICS services and will provide post-sales support and customer-facing project management.
- Expand current business opportunities
- You will work with the product team to expand current product offerings to more health systems, physician groups, and medical billing companies.
- You will need to develop pricing and other proposal details to win new clients. Negotiation and contracting are also part of your responsibilities.
- Promote ASUS AICS brand:Develop joint PR opportunities with our partners, and work with ASUS AICS product and marketing team to promote AICS brand in the medical AI market.
- You are willing to do whatever it takes to close a sale or partnership. With a strong result-focused & metrics-driven mindset, you can develop partnerships aligned with our strategy and beneficial to the business in the long term.
- You are analytical & detail-oriented, and able to appropriately communicate the details to customers and other senior stakeholders.
- You can develop pricing strategies and revenue models for SaaS service.
- You are comfortable with leading business negotiations for complex customer contracts and pricing agreements, with appropriate support from legal counsel.
- You can successfully lead large proposal engagements and generate related documentation (RFP responses, supporting materials, etc.) needed to win the business.
- A demonstrated track record of success.
- 5 years of experience in relevant fields: marketing, sales, and/or BD at a high-growth healthcare or tech company, and/or in management consulting.
- Experiences in revenue cycle management or the healthcare IT industry.
- Experience selling to physician groups or medical billing organizations.
- Well-connected in government or healthcare ecosystem
- MBA degree preferred but not required.