The mission of ASUS Intelligent Cloud Services (AICS) is to build revolutionary healthcare solutions using natural language processing, computer vision, and big data analytics. We provide Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to accelerate the effective use of medical records and improve the efficiency of hospital operations, unleashing the power of data for healthcare and bringing transformative impact to the industry.
The role of a Machine Learning Researcher is to work on ambitious long-term research goals, while laying out intermediate milestones to solve large-scale, real-world problems. As a senior member of the team, you will also help define research directions and guide junior researchers.
- Drive AI/ML research from concepts to feasible output to determine the viability of ideas and technologies.
- Research and develop innovative ML methods with high impact.
- Publish and present your work in the top AI/ML venues.
- Work with product and engineering teams to transform model prototypes into production, using best practices for model development, management, and maintenance.
- Establish internal and external partnerships to collaborate on research projects, supervise students and interns.
- Ph.D. degree in computer science or related discipline.
- (for senior role) at least 5 years research experience post-PhD, preferably in industry.
- Strong expertise in state-of-the-art machine learning methods, especially in the domains of natural language processing or time series data analysis.
- Familiarity with generative models, un-/semi-supervised learning, long-tailed learning, and/or domain generalization.
- Track record of publications at top peer-reviewed conferences and journals.
- Hands-on experience with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Keras, and Tensorflow.
- Knowledge of MLOps and deploying models in production will be beneficial.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.