- Developing/Maintaining NLP/NER tools and converting unstructured data into structured data.
- Be responsible for building knowledge-graph platforms using a combination of frameworks and big data processing technologies such as Azure Cloud Platform, Amazon Neptune, or Neo4j.
- Take ownership of platform components and help set the vision and architecture for it.
- Skills with Python, Shell, and SQL as this is a hands-on position writing code.
- Knowledge in MPP/No SQL databases like Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4j in large scale environments.
- Ability to evaluate, benchmark, and improve the scalability, robustness, efficiency, and performance of big data platforms and applications.
- Great troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- B.S, M.S, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong ability for learning new technologies related to big data processing and data management.
- Knowledge in machine learning, and feature engineering is a plus.
- Experience in using open source frameworks to build applications is a plus.
- Experience in using K8S to build applications is a plus.