*This position is specifically for AICS Singapore.
We’re on a mission to transform scattered medical data into collaborative knowledge for better patient care, starting by partnering with Asia’s best healthcare providers to understand, analyze, and structure medical data. We are on a promising edge of medical AI with good progress on product development and successful deployments to several healthcare providers. AICS is a start-up environment with great career development opportunities, we invite you to join us and advance medical AI together.
As Singapore’s Director, a senior leadership role, you will work closely with the Taiwan leadership team to build a strong engineering office that can help build global products with a world class team of engineers, product, business development and medical professionals.
- Build an AI R&D, software engineering, medical and product teams that partner with local healthcare partners to develop and productize new groundbreaking technologies into enterprise-grade healthcare solutions.
- Manage the development pipeline of our smart healthcare data platform and AI/ML software services including overseeing engineering, product, clinical, data and regulatory compliance, BD and other initiatives required for bringing new healthcare services to market.
- Build meaningful partnerships with healthcare providers and establish go-to-market partners across APAC. This includes building a talented international team, a customer and execution-focused culture, and determining the product & BD strategy for Singapore and Southeast Asia markets.
- Work closely with AICS Leadership to set comprehensive plans and measurable goals for growing the office, partnerships, and portfolio of software services.
- Mentor senior leadership members, set goals, and evaluate performance. Recruit strong engineering, product, business development, and medical professionals’ team.
- Host relevant events and help grow the presence of AICS in Singapore.
- Prepare high-quality presentations for internal and external executive audiences, including executive briefings and reports.
- 10+ years in healthcare IT industry shipping new enterprise healthcare software services.
- Experience with building and shipping software services from initial concept to production.
- Deep understanding of healthcare ecosystem, stakeholder analysis, data governance and regulatory compliance.
- Building and managing teams of 50+ engineers, product, BD, and medical affairs.
- Strong network and experience doing business in Southeast Asia.
- Track record of managing complex teams and products in new markets.
- Ability to lead teams while navigating ambiguity.
- Competency in strategic planning and building large multi-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of AI/ML technologies and applications.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- CS, EE or related engineering degree.
- Ability to wear multiple hats.