We’re on a mission to transform scattered medical data into collaborative knowledge for better patient care, starting by partnering with some of Taiwan’s best healthcare providers to understand, analyze, and structure medical data. We are on a promising edge of medical AI with good progress on product development and successful deployments to several healthcare providers. AICS is a start-up environment with great career development opportunities, we invite you to join us and advance medical AI together.
At AICS, you will:
- Work with a world-class engineering team.
- Build and support a product with machine learning truly at its core.
- Build a user-driven, data-driven, and domain-driven product with strong business impacts.
- Bring value to the healthcare system, and work with large medical enterprise.
- Develop different skillsets and push boundaries in a dynamic start-up like environment.
- Work with and inspire our world-class engineering team with short-term milestone delivery and long-term product road map.
- Define and analyze metrics that will drive product and feature development.
- Identify and decompose complex business problems, clarify users’ needs and develop them into well-defined features, software requirement document, and business logic.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating multidisciplinary team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Manage project development and optimize project specifications, resources, and timeline. Coordinate internal resources with third parties/vendors for flawless executions.
- Ensure all development processes and deliveries are in compliant with information security and privacy regulations.
- Identify new business opportunities, based on existing technical platform and near-term development capabilities, and build products to support these opportunities.
- A strong communicator with the ability to lead in customer-facing scenarios.
- Result-driven, detail-oriented, data-obsessed, and highly organized. Be able to wear different hats and handle uncertainties.
- Willing to take extra efforts and learn new domain knowledge especially in the medical industry.
- You have 3+ years as a product manager or similar role (e.g. project manager).
- You have worked at top tech companies and/or well-funded startups. Highly technical government experience is also applicable.
- Degree in engineering, computer science or medical-related domains.
- You have academic or industrial experience in the healthcare industry.
- You have been part of a team working with modern machine learning infrastructure.