AICS is a newly formed organization with a start-up vibe, innovation, and sound growth mindset. We are looking for a qualified Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will focus on improving software development processes and preventing defects in production. As a QA Engineer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional software applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Create corresponding test plans with high-quality and maintainable test cases based on PRDs
- Collaborate with team members to conduct test plans effectively and efficiently
- Track and record test results in detail
- Enhance product quality by high-quality tests
- Host bug review meetings, triage bugs, and track bug status proactively
- Software QA experience of 2 years at least
- Good communication skills, proactive and user-centric mindset
- Logical thinking skills and passion about process/procedure optimization
- Familiar with Android/iOS platform and related testing flow
- Familiar with testing methodology and tooling of Web API, e.g., Selenium
- Capable of writing and conducting test plans, and summarizing test results as formal reports
- Familiar with project management or bug tracking tools, e.g., Asana, Jira, Trello, etc.