AICS is looking for talented AI researchers in the AI fields, with specializations in Computer Vision (CV), Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), and Machine Learning (ML). AICS is a newly formed software division with a start-up vibe, innovation, and sound growth mindset. We focus on providing SaaS and AI solutions for enterprises to solve real problems for various industries. You will work side-by-side with renowned scholars and researchers on the most advanced AI problems. You will have the chance to work directly with our business partners and develop your research on top of real industry data. You will publish your research results on prestigious conferences or journals.
- Conduct cutting-edge research and development in CV, ASR, NLP, Machine Learning and other related fields.
- Work closely with partners and engineers to create or improve algorithm/model performance and transfer advanced technologies to products.
- Author quality and peer-reviewed publications.
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience in electrical engineering, computer science, or related fields, with specialization in computer vision, ASR, NLP, data mining, or machine learning.
- Proven records of publications in high-impact conferences and journals.
- Hands-on algorithm and model development using deep learning frameworks and programming languages like Python or C/C++.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.