AICS focuses on providing SaaS platform to solve the real problems in the healthcare industry. We are looking for a skilled and experienced backend software engineer to join our team! As a backend software engineer, you will design, build and deploy distributed systems on the public cloud. Our culture advocates grass root innovation and continuous learning. Feed your passion, get inspired, and grow with us!
- Design cloud service system architecture based on cloud platform.
- Building reusable code and libraries for extensibility.
- Building backend server with high availability and reliability.
- Design and implementation of data warehousing and governance solutions.
- Communicate and cooperate with colleagues for agile sprint execution.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and operating systems.
- Experience programming in Kubernetes, Node.js, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Good interpersonal communications and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in peer code review to maintain a styled readability and code quality.
- Experience with Azure, GCP and/or AWS.
- Have built scalable distributed systems with a good understanding of microservice architecture.
- Experience integrating with RDBMS and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with monitoring/logging tools, such as Prometheus, Grafana, and/or Fluentd.