AICS is a software division of ASUS, with the mission to transform healthcare through AI. Utilizing deep technologies in Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, we build and deploy secured solutions that improve the quality of care, increase accessibility, and reduce costs. We have deployed our solutions in over 15 hospitals in Taiwan and plan to expand our services in Singapore and the region.
- Work with the Data Science team to transform data science prototypes into production models using best practices for model development, management, and maintenance.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools, select appropriate datasets, benchmark models, and perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning.
- Keep models up to date by incorporating continuous learning into the system.
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced researchers and software engineers to successfully ship software products and continue to grow our business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
- Strong programming in Python or C++.
- Independent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Experience with ML frameworks and libraries.