AICS is a software division of ASUS, with the mission to transform healthcare through AI. We are looking for a qualified DevOps Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will focus on the automation and maintenance of the software development processes. As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to ensure the quality and compliance of the production services, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with product teams to process the release procedures, ensuring the releases are in compliance with the quality criteria and the security policies.
- Build the release automation to improve agility and reduce human involvement.
- Build the alerting/monitoring mechanisms to gather and analyze metrics from Production services, to assist in performance tuning, SLA maintenance, and incidents management.
- Run the production environment and provide primary operational support for product teams.
- Manage the Production services and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid experience in administration and troubleshooting in Unix/Linux-based environments.
- Solid networking knowledge (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, HTTP).
- Solid scripting skills (e.g. shell scripts, Python).
- Experience in collaboration across teams/functions to execute policies/processes efficiently.
- Experience with monitoring systems and automation software.
- Experience in SRE or DevOps engineering.
- Experience in infrastructure as code, e.g., Terraform.
- Familiar with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience with Cloud platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS), preferably in Azure.
- Experience across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security, and DDoS attack protection.