About Asus AICS:
The mission of ASUS Intelligent Cloud Services (AICS) is to build revolutionary healthcare solutions with natural language processing, computer vision, and big data analytics. We provide Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to accelerate the effective use of medical data and improve the efficiency of hospital operations, unleashing the power of data for precision healthcare and bringing transformative impact to the industry.
We are looking for Research Engineer Interns who will be involved in the design and development of efficient and robust machine learning systems based on state-of-the-art approaches in natural language processing (NLP) or computer vision (CV) to solve a wide variety of fundamental and real-world healthcare problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our research team to understand the requirements of the project.
- Design and implement robust and readable state-of-the-art CV or NLP models for healthcare applications.
- Assist team in tasks like data cleaning, exploring, processing, document reports, and presentations.
- Work permit in Singapore.
- Enrolled in Bachelor’s or graduate degree program in Computer Science or related discipline at a Singapore university.
- Solid computer science and coding skills with experience in Python, C++.
- Experience with Tensorflow or Pytorch would be a plus.
- Knowledge or interest in some of the following areas: natural language understanding, natural language generation, knowledge & reasoning, representation learning, object detection, domain adaptation, long-tailed learning.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Enjoy start-up environment.