ASUS CVP and CTO, Tai-Yi Huang received a media interview from Anna-Katrina Shedletsky, senior contributor of Forbes, in her series to uncover little-discussed insights from technology leaders in manufacturing.
In the interview, they talked about three major aspects regarding the future of manufacturing and AI applications:
- Why don’t we see more AI in factories?
- Why systems integration effort is heavy and slow?
- How do we unblock technology adoption to bring about the dividends of Industry 4.0?
Click the link below to see the full article:
- Industry-academia Collaboration Results in AI Research Presented During Top International Conferences and Real-World Applications
- Empowering people with AI: Transforms image data into predictive insights to improve industrial safety
- ASUS and National Yang-Ming University Sign Three AI Forward-Looking Research Projects